Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Bugs!

So for Halloween this year, my 3 girls all went as insects. I usually try to dress up them in a theme, but we'll see how long that lasts. I have a feeling that when Halle starts to have an opinion about what she is, that will go down the drain. This year McKinley was a butterfly, Halle was a ladybug, and Quincy was a caterpillar.

We went to the ward trunk or treat, McKin and Ellie made camp by the Manwarings van to start in on their stash.

After Halle had gotten her candy she helped Dad and Quincy hand out candy.

Quincy and her future best friend, Macey Montano. They are only 2 weeks apart.

We had a great Halloween, after the Trunk or Treat we visited Chan's parents and then went with the Manwarings around our neighborhood and it was surprisingly nice weather. It was really nice not to have to figure out how to keep your kids warm and still have their costumes show. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sharee said...

Your girls look so adorable in their costumes!

The Bergers said...

Them are the cutest little bugs!! So Friday November 28th we would love to do lunch or dinner as couples, you, me, sarah,beth and jennifer. What works best for you? btw - are you able to log on to my blog?

The MontaƱo’s said...

I love the theme idea. I have never been that organized or creative! you'r girls are beautiful!

richandkambrel said...

too cute! love the theme!

Jill said...

Oh how I love my cute little bugs!! SOO cute...I miss my little neices too..we will see you guys soon!

The flip-flops really finish off McKin's butterfly costume.... (ha ha)

Sabra said...

Your girls look so cute! What a good idea.

Misti said...

You are too cute Ang!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Looks like it was a fun Halloween. Mom of all girls... You must have a lot of patience girl ;)