Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You turn your head for 2 seconds...

The other day I was giving the 2 little girls their baths, Quincy did not want to get out yet but I had things to get done and I can't leave her alone in the tub like I can with the older girls. I got Quincy all bathed and dressed and left Halle in for a little more tub time and put Quincy in her room with some toys while I went to get started on breakfast clean up and not one minute later Halle is yelling "Quincy's in the tub!" and this is what I find...The little stinker had went into the bathroom and crawled back into the tub, fully clothed! My older girls thought it was sooo funny. Even though I had to go through another wrestling match to change Quincy's clothes, it was pretty funny and a great example of how determined Quincy can be when she knows what she wants!

8 comments:

The Bergers said...

How funny! That is sooo something my amberly would do. At least you sounded calm about it... i probably would have had to put myself in time out!!

Jill said...

Oh lou-lou. What a funny little girl! I just love Halle's cheesy little grin in the picture, you know she thought it was the funniest thing ever. At least your misery, brought her some laughter, eh?

The Manwarings said...

Can you blame her? Look at all of those fun toys. That's one way of telling you she doesn't like what you had her wear for the day!

The MontaƱo’s said...

What a good mom, not getting mad, getting glad!! Good times to remember!!

Jennie said...

I wonder who she gets that from? Little girls are so fun.

Abbie said...

hahaha thats so funny!!!! She is one of a kind I love that girl!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute Ang. Thats when you just throw your hands in the air and say... Forget it! I bet you got a great laugh out of that one!

Sharee said...

So cute!