Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Best State Fair in our State

Well, the fair came and went and we did the usual fair activities. It was fun to see McKinley and Halle ride all the rides. Luckily, Whitney was there and willing to ride a few rides with the girls. I'm sure most 14 year olds wouldn't be willing to go on the kiddie rides, but she was great and the girls loved it. McKinley went on her first "roller coaster" and was so funny, Chan and I were dying. She was screaming and I couldn't tell if she loved it or hated it, but afterwards she said she wanted to do it again so I guess that was my answer. Quincy wanted to go on the rides so bad that we couldn't stand near the railing because she would grab on and try to pull herself over, maybe next year Lulu! Chan also took McKinley to the Motocross with some friends, she loved it. They saw someone wreck and she couldn't stop talking about it. We also went one night with just Chan and I, and then with my family one time. Can't wait until the carnies roll into town next year!






2 comments:

Amy said...

Love Love Love EISF

The MontaƱo’s said...

Looks like your kids loved it! You and Misti are in heaven for that one week! :)