Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Harvest Time

Every year we like to take the girls to Aberdeen to check out Potato Harvest. It's fun for them to see what Grandpa does and where I spent A LOT of time as a kid. There are also the added educational benefits of learning where our food comes from, etc. etc.....Quincy loved rolling on the pipe
My cousin McKenzie Baker and Piler Operator Whitney with the girls.

It is the quite the operation and I don't know how he keeps it organized, guess he's good at what he does, Thanks Dad!

6 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

i'm going to have to show this to my brother, he's going to LOVE all those potatoes!

Misti said...

Next year we want to come with you for sure!

Abbie said...

So much fun! Aberdeen and all of the wonderful, educational things you learn there!!

Brittany said...

I'm sure potato harvest is much more enjoyable when you're not a clod picker. :)

Jill said...

I love that D has her backpack on...did she pack up some potatoes in it? Easton loved it too, he sure misses his cousins..we are excited for disneyland with the cousins!!

The Bergers said...

Educational Benefits!? Wow, your a good mom. I take my kids to the top of the potato pile and say "ok kids... you run and jump!"