Monday, October 5, 2009

While the boys are away, the girls will play

A few weeks ago while all the boys were in Dallas golfing and going to the BYU/Oklahoma Game, the girls got together to have a little fun. We got a babysitter and my mom treated us all to pedicures (Whitney was getting a manicure, she has a thing with people touching her feet.) Thanks Mom!
We went to the Aberdeen Homecoming Football Game to see Whitney cheerlead and I was so excited to see 2 of my very best friends from High School so we took a pic of the old crew. We did everything together during my HS and College days, love these girls. Me, Kamber, & Beth
While the kids were outside riding the Barbie Jeep, McKinley got on the hood and said "I'm the Prom Queen." A little too much Disney I think...
That same weekend, my mom was getting all the flooring re-done in her house so everyone stayed with me. We ate a lot of good food, got a very small amount of sleep, and got to go crazy when the Cougs beat the Sooners. It was a great time!

3 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

What a fun weekend Ang! My feet could definately use a pedicure!!

AK girl said...

you should have emailed me. I might have been in town by then. I would love to see you some time.

Misti said...

Yeah! How fun! Love the new posts!