Thursday, January 22, 2009
1. When a tenant owes rent that they don't pay and we see them with big screen tv's and carrying Victoria's secret bags into their apartment. Seriously...prioritize the bills people.
2. When your kids want something impossible and scream because you can't get it for them. Like when you're on the freeway and they decide they want chocolate milk and are devastated that you can't make it magically appear.
3. Knowing someone else is having fun and I can't be there.
4. Socks with sandals....sorry Dad.
5. My food storage being not totally up to par.
6. The girls on the Bachelor. They've spent like 1/2 hour with one guy and 24 other girls and are either bawling about going home or talking how they know they will marry him. On this season, Shannon in particular totally bugs me. She all pulls Jason aside and is crying about how she wants to lay on the couch in her pajamas with him and ask him how his day was. Are you KIDDING ME? You don't even know him! AAHH!
7. People who act like Obama is the Messiah, the next Savior of the world. I wish him all the best but sheesh...
8. When the toilet paper roll goes under instead of over.
9. When I've just cleaned something to find my kids have ruined it again.
10. Whining, when my kids start to use their whiny voice I'm not very good at keeping my cool.
Thanks Sari! I tag Hailey, Jill, Whitney, & Misti.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Today, my brother in law Shannon (married to my sister Jill) turns 28! Shannon is a great guy and a great husband and father and a hard worker. He's amazing at helping with the housework, Jill got seriously lucky. He's fun to go to sporting events with and I love to see him cheer on the Cougs! We hope you had a great day Shannon, we love ya! I also hope that you really splurged on your birthday and ate a TON, so that I can triumph in the Wahlen Family Biggest Loser! PS - You really need to pose for more photos - sorry I had to use the same as everyone.
On Tuesday Marcus Gene Bradshaw (married to my sister Hailey) will turn the big 24! We love hanging out with Marc, he's great to our girls and is fun to talk to about any subject. He's always up for some fun and even after I'm partied out (which takes quite a bit) he's always ready for more. He is amazingly talented, humble, smart, and just an all around great guy! We love ya Marc and we're pulling for ya on the 4-wheeler you asked for! Just to be safe don't get your hopes up...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
We had an awesome nativity scene with McKin as the Angel, Halle as Mary, Easton as Joseph, and an absent sleeping Quincy as the baby Jesus. Luckily Halle's baby made a great understudy. Afer that we went caroling and sang "Hark the Herald Angels Sing." McKinley was kind enough to remain in her angel costume to create a more visual effect.
We also went to Garrett's basketball games and kissed our un-interested cousins,Got our cameras stolen only to be reclaimed with some pretty crazy photos on it,received a new method of transportation,and managed to get in a little sledding down our hill. It was a great Christmas and I'm sad it's over. Now the snow that provided a gorgeous Christmas landscape is just annoying as ****. Well....here's wishing everyone a great 2009!