Friday, October 3, 2008

Garrett's a Senior, & Easton is 1... I CANNOT BELEIVE IT!

My youngest brother Garrett is a senior this year and last Friday night, we went to watch him in his last home football game. His team beat the other team 70-16 and are undefeated and ranked #1 in the state, so you might say they are doing well. It did make for a boring game though. Garrett is such a stud with such a fun personality, we love him!


G-Dub with the Folks
Buckwheat with the Daw FamHalle enjoying the game....kind ofWe love Aunt Whit
McKinley won a t-shirt from the cheerleaders and put it on, as you can see it fits her perfectly.Easton aka Easty Beasty, my little sister Jill's boy turned 1 yesterday, so after the game on Friday we had a little birthday party for Easton. I've never seen a kid so excited about cake in my life, he had almost 2 slices and then was licking the plate! It was pretty funny, we love our little beasty. My girls think he is the greatest thing! Hope you had a great birthday Easton!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for the birthday shoutout! We love you guys!