Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tanner


Well my little brother Tanner's birthday was Friday and he won't see this since he is serving a mission for our church in Detroit Michigan right now, but I still wanted to give a little shout-out for his birthday since we all miss him so much! Tanner is the coolest brother anyone could ask for (besides Garrett). He is the best kid, always tries to do what's right, is so fun to be around, way talented and very smart. We love getting his letters each week and are proud of him for being such a great missionary. Elder Wahlen - if you ever see this, the Daws hope you had a great day and love you a lot!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Remember I had to pin on your flower for prom because my sis-in-law Krystle didn't know how and she was living with us so I had to play mom. Ang- this post just reminded me that it's my brothers birthday this month also. He is serving in Africa:)