Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories

So my cousin's wife Aly did this on her blog and I thought it was pretty cute, so here are the instructions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember....
2. Next repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you.

6 comments:

Whitney :) said...

ha. i couldnt pick. theres definitely not just one..

wendy said...

I have so many great memories of you Ange, I will have to think about it and get back to you. Aunt wendy

Sabra said...

What I remember most about you and our college/roommate years was laying on our beds talking to each other. I also remember turning up the music really loud.... especially while cleaning! You were always so much fun!!!

The Bergers said...

Oh Man! Could it be our duets in the car or the amazing dancing skills we had while driving or going to your house for lunch during school. There are just to many to choose. But with every memory of you i remember laughter. You were the coolest friend ever! Love ya!

The Bradshaws-- said...

I have too many memories with you, but here are a few:

-indian burn
-pressing the secret lock button in the suburban
-making up actions and singing to every song on the radio on our family roadtrips to California.

Sharen said...

I remember when I first met you. You were my young womens leader. I LOVED you soo much, you were always so bubbly and positive. You were a great leader!!