Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Congratulations Marc!

This is a shout out to my wonderful brother-in-law Marcus Gene Bradshaw. Marc recently interviewed for and got a position as an intern this summer with the Idaho National Laboratory. They interviewed lots of students from Idaho State, Boise State, CSI, BYU-Idaho and only hired 4 people for the coveted position so it is quite an accomplishment and will lead to great opportunities! WOO-HOO!


I just happened to be there when they got the news and got this photo to document the occasion, HA HA!

PS. Just remember that we may need a loan when you're rollin' in the dough someday!

4 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Way to go, Marc! I hate that I have to find out all of the news from you! Better than nothing, though.

Wendy said...

That is so cool! Why didn't anyone tell me?

Anonymous said...

To my awesome son-in-law...Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yes, congratulations Marc!