Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

The Saturday before Easter, we took the girls to Jensen's Grove for the Easter Egg Hunt. Had we been 30 seconds later we would have missed it, so we just ran to the closest area that looked like it had kids around McKinley's age. So the siren went off and the madness began, soon after I looked over and realized that was the 0-2 area. So McKin was really cleaning up and had a lot of eggs, so I grabbed her and ran over to 3-5 but the eggs were pretty much gone. I didn't feel too bad since there were tons of parents grabbing eggs for their 5 month old babies, seriously they can't even eat the candy!
McKin got her picture taken with the Easter Bunny, Halle was way to content in the stroller to be bothered with a picture. On Saturday night I told McKinley that she needed to stay in her room all night and not come into our room in the middle (which she frequently does) because she would scare the Easter Bunny and he wouldn't leave her anything. Sunday morning she was very proud of herself for not scaring the Easter Bunny and has also written him about 50 letters that I told her we would deliver to the forest where he lives. If anyone is really sure where the Easter Bunny lives, McKinley may appreciate a better answer. The girls loved their Easter Baskets and new little toys. Well, Halle didn't really know what was going on but seemed to like the excitement. Then we got ready for church, the girls looked beautiful in their new matching dresses..

6 comments:

becky ward said...

i just saw your famous bingham memorial commercial today and thought it was so tender. just needed to let you know.

your girls looks so adorable in their dresses.

Sharee said...

Oh, I love the matching dresses. They look adorable. Is Halle's hair going blonde or is it just the lighting? I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It sounds like you had a great Easter.

The Bergers said...

How Cute are they!!! Love the dresses. Sounds like you had a fun easter.

Abby Stimpson said...

How adorable :) This is why I need a girl so that I can play with her hair and buy her a cute little Easter dress... Like I said to Chandler you rub off your girl germs and i will rub off my boy germs. I am glad to see you had such a wonderful Easter!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful granddaughters...makes me want to kiss my computer screen!

Wendy said...

They are so cute!