Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baylee's Birthday

So, this post is a little late but on Saturday night our good friends and neighbors the Whitney's had a family birthday party for their darling little girl Baylee, who turned 5!
It was at Randy's Tumbling in Pocatello and the kids had a great time playing in the foam pit, the trampolines, the slides, and many other things. This is Baylee, the queen of the night. I tried to get a picture at a bad time (right when she decided she wanted to open her presents but it wasn't time yet) so I'm labeling this pic "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." She actually was taking the bad news pretty well though.
Jennie & Halle

The kids had a great time in the foam pit. McKinley loved getting buried.

Chandler, Justin, & Curtis getting in on the fun.


At the end, they pulled out this huge rubber band thing that you used as a sort of human slingshot. It was pretty funny to watch, even the women tried it. Lucky for me, Amber and I got to use the pregnancy excuse. Here's the boys ( the video is Justin, Chris, Chandler, and Chris's brother-in-law Spencer, Celeste's Dad Marshall is in the pic) giving it a whirl, enjoy!




Baylee, we had a great time at your party! Hope you had an awesome birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious...those men are quite athletic! I'd have to fake a pregnancy, and although I may pass it off with the body style, the wrinkles would give it away! Darn!
Love ya, Mom

The Bradshaws-- said...

Wow, Impressive Chan-- you are the only one left standing. What cute girls you have, it looks like you had a lot of fun! We are excited to see you guys next weekend. Love ya