Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Late Birthday Dad

We've been very under the weather at our house recently so I'm just now getting around to posting a Birthday wish to my wonderful dad, who turned a number above 50 but below 55 on Monday. I really do have the coolest dad. My whole life all my friends were always saying "Your dad is so cool" and I have to agree. He dresses cool, he listens to cool music, he's got it all. He is very generous, has lots of integrity, and is a great friend that I love to call up and chat with. He is very friendly to everyone and outgoing. Anywhere I go with him all over Southeast Idaho he's always talking to people he knows, which is a lot. He is a great grandpa to our girls, McKinley loves nothing more than going to the farm with "Bompa." We love you Dad! We hope you had a great day, it was a fun spending some of it with you!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You have a great dad! He is a great brother1