Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Booga!



Today is my little sister Hailey's 23rd Birthday! Happy birthday boog, you're the best! This is a picture McKin drew for you for your birthday of you and her, you are on the left and she is on the right. She's told me 5 times that she is "so excited to go to your birthday party." You are one of my best friends and a great example to everyone around you, especially to me and my girls. We can't wait to see you tonight and party hard, hope your kids are good to you at school today! LOVE YA!
PS. Hope you live to be 100...200 if you can make it....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

Marta said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey. I hope Marc spoiled you as much as you spoil him. Come and see us sometime. We miss you guys.

Wendy said...

Hailey I forgot your birthday, sorry! You are such a cutie!