Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Our little dancer

Today was McKinley's first day of dance class at Downtown Dance Studio. She was so excited! About 50 times this morning she told me "I'm so excited to go to dance mom" and was prancing around in all her new leotards and skirts. Her friends Baylee Whitney and Marin Montano are in her same class so she was really excited about that.
Maybe I should have asked her beforehand if she needed to go to the bathroom.

Pretty sure she's not supposed to be laying on the ground right then, but oh well. She's having fun!

This pic was real blurry, but I needed to prove that she was actually doing what she was supposed to some of the time.

3 comments:

Whitney :) said...

Kin, you are gonna be the cutest little dancer! Love ya!

The Bradshaws-- said...

Wow, what a cute little dancer. I thought from all the dancing she does in the front room, I thought she knew all the dance moves there was to know.

Wendy said...

McKinley, I love seeing your dance lessons. You are so cute. Love Aunt Wendy