Monday, October 15, 2007

I have been tagged!

My friend Kamber has tagged me so here it goes -

The Rules are:
A. Each player create a post listing 6 facts/habits about self.
B. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and post their names. Then go to each of their blogs and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to read your blog for the rules.

So my 6 things are...
1. I am a total nighttime person, I rarely go to bed before midnight.
2. I also often myself dancing, McKinley really thinks its a rule in our family that when I turn up the music, you have to dance. (Kamber - remember the good old Rexburg days when we were awesome dancers?)
3. I really dislike Chinese food (Not the nice stuff like PF Changs, we are talking the places that barely pass health code inspections and buy MSG by the barrel like my husband loves)
4. I am always late, not because I'm lazy but because I hate the idea of getting somewhere early and having to waste precious time waiting. Consequently I always cut it way to close and am late.
5. I too have an addiction for the office and desperate housewives is my guilty pleasure. (It's really not as bad as it sounds)
6. I'm the oldest of 6 and am fiercely protective of my younger brothers and sisters. If someone hurts them, you'd better watch out. They all feel like they have 2 moms - sorry guys.

There you have it... I tag Jill Lucas, Hailey Bradshaw, Whitney Wahlen, Amber Manwaring, Emily Hanson, & Annie Albertson.

1 comment:

The Bergers said...

How can i forget those days....they rocked!! Especially our signature move in the car where we would frame our faces with our hands and hit crazy poses and all the while thought we were totally cool! :) I Loved it! Them were the days!!! :)