Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween....Wizard of Oz Style!

For Halloween, McKinley was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Halle was the cowardly lion. At the last minute we talked Annie into being the scarecrow. I chickened out and went as a "BYU Fan." Chandler took McKinley around to get candy while Halle and I did hand out duty at the ward Trunk or Treat. My $0.06 24 pack crayons from Target were a hit. Here's Chan, McKin, and Dustin Albertson (Annie's little brother)

More Fun at the Trunk or Treat

If that isn't the cutest little lion you've ever seen in your life, well then I just don't know what else to tell you. The girls and I next to our Jack-o-Lanterns that we did at the Montanos. Don't you love McKinley's painting job? Whatever artistic talent she has is worlds more than mine. Is that some unique and creative pumpkin carving or what? HA
After the Trunk or Treat, we went around our neighborhood with the Whitney's and the Manwarings. McKin hasn't been feeling too hot and so we called it a night a little early. Can you beleive we still had little kids ringing our door bell at 9:30?? I was like "HELLO, School night, kids in bed," I think I made some high school kids feel bad when I opened the door and without thinking said "It's kinda late and we are trying to put kids in bed guys" and then I noticed one of them was a good kid from my ward. OUCH! Leave it to me, I guess. Those guys definitely weren't as bad as the probably 3 and 5 year old kids that rang my doorbell at 9:30 with their mom in the car waiting. By the way - if anyone who reads this was trick or treating at 9:30 then please disregard all of the above. This is a photo from the end of the long night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes, and for sure Halle is the cutest lion ever. I miss my cute little nieces! See ya on Sunday, love ya!

jaime said...

you have two of the cutest girls i have ever seen!!! what a sweet family!

Anonymous said...

Your girls looked adorable!!

Wendy said...

I can't believe how Halle has grown! Oh my gosh she looks just like your baby pictures!