Sunday, August 26, 2007

Easton's almost here

On Saturday we had a shower for Jill, whose little boy (already named Easton) is due October 12th. This is her first child and first grandson in our family so we are very excited. As the oldest of 6 kids and 4 of them girls, it seems my perpetual calling to give showers, but I love it!
Jill opening her giftsAmy, Traci, Stokes, Annie the Nanny, & Whitney (Amy - you look a little stressed)Colette, Carla, Mindy (Jill's mother-in-law), Kelsey, Lori, & Mom enjoying the shower
My Mom & Beautiful sisters and I. Mom, Jill, Whitney, Me, & Hailey and despite my appearance Jill is the only pregnant woman in this photo. We can't wait for little Easton to get here! I hope that Jill had a great shower and that everyone had a great time!

2 comments:

The Manwarings said...

You all look so cute? Are you guys sisters?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for throwing me this wonderful shower! I had a great time and it was an awesome day!