Wednesday, August 1, 2007

American Idol Live - Go Blake!

My wonderful parents were generous enough to take us to the American Idol Live Concert on Tuesday where the top 10 contestants from season 6 of American Idol performed. It was an awesome concert, where Blake was of course the highlight of the show. We had a great time!
Rachel Ward (a friend of our family), Tanner & Garrett before the concert started


Blake Lewis singing "You Give Love A Bad Name," does life get any sweeter?? We spotted Blake's Dad and Grandpa in the audience and Whitney saw his mom. He looked even shorter in real life than he did an the show, but he is still the coolest thing since sliced bread. I'd pay to see him in concert any day. Even the people in our group that weren't as American Idol crazed as I am had to admit that his performance was pretty cool.

Sanjaya singing "The Way You Make Me Feel" while doing the patented Michael Jackson hip thrusts, NASTY!


Chan and I during intermission

Chandler, Garrett, me, Wendy Wahlen (my aunt), McKenzie Baker (my cousin), Whitney & Tanner after the concert.

The whole thing was really awesome, thanks to Mom and Dad for taking us and to Jill & Shannon for watching our girls!

No comments: