Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Kambrel!

Today is my sister in law Kambrel's birthday, we are only 10 days apart and I've loved having her as a sister. We are a lot a like and I love spending time with her and talking to her. Her and Rich have a great little family, their little girls are precious! She is really smart and is a pediatric nurse and is great at it. She's very funny, beautiful, and she's also a great mom who balances out her hectic life extremely well. Hope you have a great day Kam and that you get spoiled, you deserve it! We love ya!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I thought she looked familiar and her name sounded very familiar. She was one of the nurses that took care of Sydney when she was in the hospital. She works in Poky right? Anyway she did a great job. I hope she has a happy birthday.

Amy said...

Kambrel rocks the party!!!