Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nacho Libre AKA Halle

So yesterday I was folding laundry and Halle picked up McKinley's underwear and said "Dee's underwear?" and I said yes and explained that when she wanted to be a big girl and go potty all be herself in the toilet that she could wear underwear too. Well she decided that was too long to wait and put on McKin's underwear right on top of her clothes.


I thought it was pretty cute and let her keep them on and kind of forgot about it, and she ended up making a little trek around the neighborhood, Nacho style. What a fine parent moment, I'm sure the neighbors got a kick out of me carrying home my kicking child over my shoulder with underwear on top of her pants. However, as Amber pointed out; she did pick out underwear that coordinated with her outfit, that's my girl.

3 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

Is she a nacho fan? LOVE it! My kids are always saying, "I'm not talking to you, you're crasay!" (with a ridiculous accent!) Cali looked so nice and warm... bring some of that weather with you? Your grandpa's funeral looked so nice... having good memories are the best.

M-n-M said...

Oh She is so cute. How are you guys all doing. Marshal says hi!

The Bergers said...

So funny! My amberly does this too except it has to be dora underwear! Nothing else will do. Sorry to hear about your grandpa! That is sad! Hope you all are doing good!