Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

So my birthday was on May 9th, quite a while ago I know but I've been busy since then so here it is. On Thursday my wonderful sister Jill and Easton came to Blackfoot and took me out to lunch at the Shilling House for my birthday since she was going to be home on Saturday. Thanks Jill!On Friday afternoon, we broke Whitney out of school and went to lunch in Idaho Falls at Red Robin with Chan, and then went shopping with my mom and Hailey.
The best birthday gift, Miss Quincy FINALLY holding her own bottle!Regrettably, there are no pics of the rest but on Friday night my awesome girlfriends took me out to Cafe Rio and to a movie. The movie wasn't so great, but the company was awesome and Chan was great to watch the kids so I could have a girls night out. Saturday Chan and the girls gave me a great present, a new set of pots and pans. I know I'm old, but I was so excited. I've been using the same cheap pans since we got married so it was sorely needed and Chan went all out and got me the top of the line. Saturday night my family came down and brought dinner and we had a little party which was great. Thanks everyone for making it a great day!

5 comments:

Sharee said...

It has been a while since I checked out your blog. It looks like you had a fun birthday and that your family is doing great. Your girls are all so beautiful!

The MontaƱo’s said...

Happy Birthday! I was so sad I missed it. You have the same b-day as my mom and it's so close to mother's day... what a great time to be born!!! One year older and wiser, right? :) ps, congrats on your american idol winner!!!!

Misti said...

Dinner was amazing!! The company was awesome!! The movie? Enough said! Happy Birthday again!

wendy said...

Angie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are such an awesome person. I am so proud of what a great mother you are. Also just so proud of you in general! Love ya lots Wendy

The Bergers said...

What a fun birthday! Your girls are darling. I can't believe how big they are getting! And can you believe we have kindergarteners? Crazy!