Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bug Tag

So my friend Sari tagged me and I'm supposed to say 10 things that really bug me, let's see.....

1. When a tenant owes rent that they don't pay and we see them with big screen tv's and carrying Victoria's secret bags into their apartment. Seriously...prioritize the bills people.

2. When your kids want something impossible and scream because you can't get it for them. Like when you're on the freeway and they decide they want chocolate milk and are devastated that you can't make it magically appear.

3. Knowing someone else is having fun and I can't be there.

4. Socks with sandals....sorry Dad.

5. My food storage being not totally up to par.

6. The girls on the Bachelor. They've spent like 1/2 hour with one guy and 24 other girls and are either bawling about going home or talking how they know they will marry him. On this season, Shannon in particular totally bugs me. She all pulls Jason aside and is crying about how she wants to lay on the couch in her pajamas with him and ask him how his day was. Are you KIDDING ME? You don't even know him! AAHH!

7. People who act like Obama is the Messiah, the next Savior of the world. I wish him all the best but sheesh...

8. When the toilet paper roll goes under instead of over.

9. When I've just cleaned something to find my kids have ruined it again.

10. Whining, when my kids start to use their whiny voice I'm not very good at keeping my cool.

Thanks Sari! I tag Hailey, Jill, Whitney, & Misti.

10 comments:

Springer Family said...

Ha Ha this is all so true! I love it!

Misti said...

You crack me up! But I totally agree!

Amy said...

Funny Stuff. Shannon was a freakshow--major! I would totally love the book club too. Call me and give me the details...7859653

Sharee said...

You are so funny! I agree with all those. I don't get the whole tenants having nice stuff and calling to tell me that they don't have money for the rent, what a joke. I have to agree about this season of the Bachelor, they are all crazy, but I am addicted.

Jill said...

I love the one about someone having fun and you not being there...I still remember when you said, "even if I was going into the labor the next day I could not pass up brownies and games with my friends!" that is so you...

The Manwarings said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one who was annoyed by the toilet paper roll. Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Esther Ogden said...

Hi Angie! Wow, I LOVE your blog and pictures. Where did you have them taken? You have a darling family! =)

The Montaño’s said...

Love it and totally agree with it. Wow, we seem to agree on a lot of things! No wonder I like you so much!

The Montaño’s said...

Wait a minute... where is your Hawaii countdown? I know that is coming up soon!

Anonymous said...

Good ones Angie!! Every one that I read just makes me think that there are tons of things that bug me! :) I agree with the bachelor, however, it's pretty entertaining to watch! I think Molly is going to win, how bout you?