Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun Labor Day Weekend. On Saturday, Chan and the rest of the family went to the BYU Game (shocker, I know) so my wonderful mom came down and assisted me in my first outing with 3 children and we took the kids to the parade and met Celeste, Baylee, and Dax there. It was really hot, but McKin and Halle loved it so it was worth it!Sunday night we were lucky enough to have the Bradshaws come and stay with us. Justin & Amber came over with Clay & Jenn and brought their Wii Fit so we had a good time pretending to be in shape. Here's Marc & Hailey practicing their yoga moves. For the non-yoga folks out there, this is the tree pose. Monday my family came down and we went to the fair. The girls had a great time on the rides and Quincy was quite a trooper all bundled up in the stroller.Later that night when the party had ended McKin asked me if her and Halle could put on their cheerleading outfits and do a "show." They came out of their room all dressed up and put on quite the show, that's for sure. McKin loved posing and doing cheers and Halle just ran around yelling and trying to copy McKinley.Other funny things from last weekend, I asked McKinley to clean her room and she came out a little while later, so proud and said she had made her room fancy. This is what I found....
Her shoes all laid out on Quincy's new blanket and some of her books set up so nicely on her toy box along with her new volleyball. She was SO proud of herself. Her version of clean and mine are quite different, but it was pretty cute anyway.

Finally, we dressed up Halle like an Oompa Loompa.
oompa, loompa, doompity doo.......

5 comments:

Sabra said...

Looks like you are adjusting well with three!!! Your girls are very cute.

Sharee said...

Look at all the fun pictures! It looks like you had a great weekend. I am so glad that you have family around to help you adjust to the three kids. Tell your family I said Hello!

Jill said...

Nice tree poses Bradshaws! We missed ya at the game, you are always welcome to come stay at our house if you want to come to a game...where's some updated pics of Quincy? I love my little oompa-loompa!

The Bergers said...

DARLING! ALL of it! The first day of school is fun yet very emotional (for me anyways). I can not believe they just go off on their own - they are so big.
LOVE the cheer outfits! Looks like they want to be just like their mom! :) I guess if chan doesn't get his little sports pros at least he will have 3 cutie pies cheering on the side lines!

Abby Stimpson said...

Oh I want girls :) Boys don't set up their shoes all pretty in a row... and they don't do cheers... and they would never let me dress them up like oompas :) Oh well I guess they do give big bear hugs and set up their legos and yeah maybe boys aren't so bad. How fun you look like all is going well with 3 which gives me hope girl cause I am not to far behind ya!