Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing....Quincy Annette Daw


So on Wednesday afternoon at 2:34 p.m. we welcomed our little Quincy Annette Daw into the world! She was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches long and is as healthy as can be. She did have the cord wrapped around her neck twice, but was fine. Her sister still holds the record, apparently we have gymnasts for children, funny that they come from a mom who can't do a cartwheel.
We named her after one of the coolest people I know, my aunt Wendy Annette Wahlen. We are home and doing great and are just happy to be the parents of 3 beautiful little girls, let the madness begin!My 3 little munchkinsMcKinley was VERY excited and told Quincy "We are so glad to have you in our family." She has also made Quincy about 50 cards and announced that she will share all her toys with Quincy, if she would only have the same attitude toward Halle. This morning she said Halle was being mean to her because she "squoze Halle's face like a jellyfish and Halle didn't like it." WOW
Halle isn't quite sure what to think. She gives Quincy kisses, pats her face, and tells her "Hi" everytime she sees her, so far so good. But I'm pretty sure she thinks we've got a short term babysitting job going on, so we'll see what happens.Getting ready to go home.

Thanks to all our great family and friends, everyone has been so great. We are the luckiest people in the world!

20 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

CONGRATULATIONS ANGIE!!! She is beautiful...as are all your girls!! I am so happy for you! Maybe I will run into you in Walmart or something and can see her in person!

The Bradshaws-- said...

We love little Quincy and we are so glad she arrived safely! You have the cutest little family. Love you guys!

jaime said...

YA!!! so so so cute.

i love your little family! what a beautiful group of girls. i wish we lived closer. you guys should move to san diego...i hear people really like it here.

congrats on your sweet baby girl!

The Bergers said...

Glad to hear it all went well!! She is absolutly beautiful just like your other girls! I cant believe you got 3 kiddos...
That is so funny about mckin squeezing halle face like a jello fish. :) he he I love it!

M-n-M said...

congrats! That is so awesome. Your girls are all so cute, how fun to have a newborn baby at home - she looks so precious!!

Sabra said...

Look at all of that hair!!! SHe is so cute. Glad it is over and that she got here safe and sound. Congrats!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! She is so cute Angie. I love her hair!! I can't believe you have 3 little girls! They all look like each other. I hope you are feeling well can't wait to meet Quincy in person.

Abby Stimpson said...

Congratulations :) I am so happy all went well with the delivery and that she is here safe and sound. So you'll have to let me know how the madness works out for ya we have only got six weeks and you make it look so easy... Your girls are absolutly precious and if you still want to swap your girl for my boy its a deal she beautiful :) Best Wishes and know I am only a phone call away if you need anything! I hope your Mom and Chandler take good care of you!

Jill said...

'Ssst', Shannon, and I love Quincy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She looks so cute and I hope you are feeling well.

The Bradshaws-- said...

I showed your blog to Marc and he was very disappointed that he didn't make any of the pictures, and that his visitation after Quincy's birth wasn't documented on the blog.

wendy said...

I love all the pictures of my beautiful little name sake. She is just gorgeous! I hope I can live up to the honor of having her named after me. I love you all.. aunt wendy

Misti said...

She is so ADORABLE!!! We just love you guys!

Sharee said...

Congrats guys! You are so blessed to have 3 beautiful girls! You are such amazing parents, I know you will do great Angie.

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute baby Angie! Congratulations. My 3 boys are going to have to hook up with your 3 girls!! I'm glad everything went good for you! Sari

AK girl said...

I am so glad your delivery went well. Congratulations! I am excited for you. Quincy is so cute! You have an adorable family!

Ashley Packard said...

Hey Angie! Congrats...Quincy is beautiful! You have such a cute little family. I am glad that I found your blog again...it is good to catch up on life! -Ashley

Unknown said...

Congratulations Angie!!

Brian Markjam said...

Wow, you guys make such cute kids! Dang! Congrats you guys. Quincy Daw is the cutest name I've heard in a long time (besides my lil Ashley Markham... hahaha) Wow, good luck these next few months with sleep and feeding and everything. Ashley and I love you guys soooo much.

TJ and Katie said...

Congratulations Angie and good luck on three! I can't wait to see her!