Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The end is in sight...

So if this little girl doesn't decide to make her appearance before then, my doctor will be inducing me on Thursday... so only two more days of this misery that is the 9th month of pregnancy. I really shoudn't complain since I'm getting induced at 38 weeks (the Doc is a little worried about a few things due to Halle's delivery) but after being up many nights with contractions and a false alarm story which is way too sad to even tell, I think I deserve it.

7 comments:

Misti said...

You do deserve it!!! I am so happy for you, call me if you need any help and leave my number with your mom in case she needs something!

Rebecca said...

Congrats Ang and Chan! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Daw family:) Dont forget to post LOTS of pictures of her as soon as she is born.

Sabra said...

I've been checking your blog often to see if there were any news. How exciting!

You must tell the false alarm story. I want to hear!!

Good luck with the labor and delivery. UGGG!

The Bergers said...

Yeah!!! Good luck!!! Thursday is like...tomorrow. That came very fast(i guess to me it did, you probably it feels like forever.) I hope all goes well and i cant wait to see all the cute pics posted!! Love ya!

Misti said...

Angie, I just saw your commercial, you are so famous and I hope you get to do another one after this baby!

The MontaƱo’s said...

I heard you had your baby!! YEAH! Now if I could only be so lucky!!!

Abby Stimpson said...

Yay :) Congrats on baby # 3 Ange you're my hero! I hope all goes well with recovery and that your Mom and Chandler spoil you and that sweet new little girl! Let me know if you need anything.