Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Kamber so here it goes....



10 YEARS AGO.....Hmm 1998, Junior at AHS, cheerleading, student gov, friends, boys, singing, playing Kim McAfee in "Bye Bye Birdie," Jr. Miss, going to church, being with family, pretty much being a crazy teenager.

5 PLACES LIVED.....Aberdeen, Rexburg, Pocatello, & Blackfoot. I only have 4......within 90 miles of each other.........what an exotic life I've lived. I guess I could also count Chubbuck if you want to get technical.

5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TODAY....Well today is over, but tomorrow McKinley has dance class, I need to call a bunch of people about a Scout training, go to Book Club, find books to present at book club, and return property owner's e-mails. Oh, and the mounting pile of laundry probably needs some attention.

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD.....Many various farm duties (rock picker, clod picker, piler operator, truck driver, general gopher or slave etc.), public relations assistant at Ricks, media buyer for an ad agency, property manager, and mom!

10 YEARS FROM NOW....I better be done having kids, I will probably be running kids all over the place to all sorts of activities. Hopefully all our kids will be in school and I will be able to devote a little more time to the business and to other hobbies and to more properties of our own. We will be building our dream home and still running good old Rooftop. But really, who knows?

I now tag Amber, Hailey, Jill, Celeste, and Jaime.

No comments: