Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's wrong with Floridians, a little too much sun perhaps?

So Chan and I have recently reached a heightened level of political junkieness. When our TV isn't turned to the Disney Channel it is almost always on Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, take your pick. We relish every bit of info we can get, and are quite the Mitt Romney cheerleaders. Since the beginning of the campaign my dislike for John McCain has steadily increased and now has reached epic proportions. I'm sorry if I offend any McCain supporters, but not really because seriously what are you thinking?

These are a few of the reasons I can't stand John McCain:

1. He uses the F-bomb, the worst word ever and is just a nasty little man with a horrible temper!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSlAJ5hkAC4

2. When it comes to the economy, he's an idiot.

Here's a video of McCain admitting that he doesn't know anything about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsH7dkFGTo

For those of you who didn't catch the MSNBC debate the other night in Florida, I wish I could have gotten a picture of what McCain's face looked like when asked a complex economy question. Just picture my face if you asked me to describe in detail each step of brain surgery. Then he gave his winning answer, which I will paraphrase: "I don't really know that much about the economy, but I know a lot of people that do and I can hire them." Aahhh, just what Americans want to hear from a potential president at this time of near recession.

3. He's a big, fat, adulterer and I don't have much sympathy for those.

Here's an excerpt from the Washington Monthly and a photo of Mr. McCain with the newer model wife:

McCain was still married and living with his wife in 1979 while, according to The New York Times' Nicholas Kristof, "aggressively courting a 25-year-old woman who was as beautiful as she was rich." McCain divorced his wife, who had raised their three children while he was imprisoned in Vietnam, then launched his political career with his new wife's family money. In 2000, McCain managed to deflect media questioning about his first marriage with a deft admission of responsibility for its failure.


4. He and Hillary are best friends, although at this point I'm not sure which one I like better.

Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu_DFwEfv_g


5. He's a part of a Washington Good 'Ol Boys club, and I can't really think of much changing with him as President.


With those reasons alone, I have to wonder what the people of Florida were thinking, hopefully the rest of the country will be a little smarter.

8 comments:

The Manwarings said...

It sounds like you're a little upset. Just a guess. It's nice to see some of the facts put in front of us. I've always wondered where his wife came from, but holy botox in that picture. I have to agree with most of it, but what's wrong with being friends with Hillary? I secretly wish I was. She's pretty tough.

jaime said...

amen and amen.

seriously. if good ol' johnny boy gets the nomination, i think i'll have to vote for a democrat. unless hillary is the democrat. then i'm moving to japan.

and check my blog for a recap of a dream i had starring sen. mccain. pretty scary.

Jill said...

Amen to both you and Jaime..I couldn't agree more..what an idiot! Isn't it so dissapointing...if it came down to Obama and McCain I would have to vote Democrat! I hope Romney can pull it through in the end...I'd rather see anyone else win it but McCain...or Hillary...! Nice to see you have finally posted...

Chandler and Angie said...

Ya, I dislike him a little bit. I may have to move with Jaime to Japan, unless the Manwarings can sway me. By the way, scary dream and very intense.

Wendy said...

Wow Angie, what are you doing as a property manager? You should be political pundit. (Fox news could really use you?)

P.S. What's wrong with Hilary? Let me count the ways.

Wendy said...

However if it is between John and Hill, I will go far Hill everytime.

The Bergers said...

I hear ya sista! I love that you just put it out there!

MaMaMaMandy said...

Thank you for those tidbits of info- I've disliked McCain from day 1.

I hate his voice, he has bad skin, and we don't need the economy getting any worse. All important things! :)