Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year's Eve Snowman

So this is a little late, but after dark on New Year's Eve McKinley decided she really wanted to make a snowman. I started in on the reasons she couldn't build a snowman right now. It was late, it was dark outside, we didn't bring all her snow clothes, everyone was tired, etc. Luckily, my kids have a wonderful Aunt Hailey who told McKinley they should make a snow man who was laying down. This is the result....Yes, that is a mound of snow with cherry tomatoes for eyes, a miniature carrot for a nose, raisins for a mouth, and pretzels for arms and legs. I thought for sure that McKin would catch on and say "Hey, wait just a minute here....." but she loved her laying down snowman. Thanks Hailey!

3 comments:

The Bergers said...

Thats awesome! Turned out better than my polar bear/snow thing. Responding to your comment...you and your cute family are welcome anytime. You pass us everytime you go to a game,,,we are seriously so close the the freeway access. So please stop in! :)

TJ and Katie said...

I love your snow man and it seems very tastey!

Alyson and Greg Markham said...

Laying down snowman!!! LOL!!! What a good idea!
Your blog is cute! I just checked out Jill's and I think I'll head to Katie's. I started my blog a few weeks ago and now I'm a junkie-
Hope you guys are doing well. I was just telling Jill that someone needs to get married or something so we can all get together!
Love,
Alyson Markham