Saturday, December 29, 2007

Marc & Hailey Farewell Party

So, I haven't posted anything for a while so I am playing major catch up. On the 20th we had a dinner with my family at my house since Hailey & Marc were leaving the next day to go to Boise for Christmas with the Bradshaws. McKinley had a Polar Express Party that day at Preschool so she was in her Pajamas all day. She had a great time and came home with all sorts of goodies. She got to open her present from Hailey & Marc which was Gabriella and Sharpay barbies from HS Musical and a coloring book. She has had to have them with her everywhere she goes and always wants to tell me stories about "a girl named Gabriella who was a really nice girl and a girl named Sharpay who was pretty rude."

This is a shout out to my wonderful cousin Jaime Grant, who introduced me to my newest love in life, the Back to Basics Cocoa Latte. The Cocoa Latte debuted at my party as the main character in my hot chocolate bar (also Jaime's idea) which was full of all the great things you see below. We have had hot chocolate nearly every day since and yes my fridge is still full of coffee mate. I went a tad overboard, but I hate for people not to have options.

It was a great party, thanks to my great family. We definitely missed the Bradshaws for Christmas but were glad to have this little substitute.

1 comment:

jaime said...

yeah!!! i am so glad you love the cocoa latte. we gave one to jason's parents and they have used it every morning and night for the entire week.
love it.