Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Anniversary Babe!

So for the last of my marathon posts, today is mine & Chandler's 6th Anniversary. I thought of trying to write a wonderful and witty poem, like my cousin Jaime (I think the theme of my blog is turning into "I want to be just like Jaime") but decided it would not even compare. Then I thought "Why even bother?" because let's be honest, Chan probably looks at our blog about as often as some of your cousin's friend's brother's sister-in-law's, but I don't want to appear ungrateful of my wonderful thoughtful husband. So Chan, thank you for a wonderful 6 years and I look forward to eternity with you and in order to avoid all the mushy talk let me just sum up with a cheesy but classic line from a film I never should have watched because of it's rating but did anyway because I was with someone who could fast forward through the bad parts (mom - I repented) and say "You complete me." I love ya babe.

1 comment:

The Bergers said...

Hi! Have fun in NY! By the way I also am in love with my back to basics latte maker!! Sadie has to make hot chocolate every morning. Looks like you had a wonder christmas! Talk to you soon!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!