Monday, October 4, 2010

Fair Rats Are We

Started off fair week at the Parade on Saturday morning. The kids particularly hyper that day.


The whole crew

We hit the fair on Monday and watched the Indian Races, ate (of course), and after Quincy fell asleep Chan took her home and I took the older girls to see the animals.

Halle plugged her nose the ENTIRE time we were looking at the animals.
Wednesday we hit the rides!







It was a great week, but I'm never really sad to see the madness go so we can get back to real life. 11 months left!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

I love that Halle plugged her nose while looking at the animals. Those are things I would like to do but only kids can get away with it. It looks like you had a great week at the fair.

Our Little Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I don't have a facebook account or your number, but I wanted to let you know that my heart aches for you and your family during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Aunt Connie is such a great example to me of selfless service and love. I love you and my thoughts and prayers are with your family.