Monday, October 4, 2010

Do the Smartie Pants Dance

Halle also had her first day of Smartie Pants Preschool! She loves it, if you ask her what grade she is she says "Smartie Pants." I know this is a lot of pictures, but she is such a funny poser that I couldn't leave any out! Now it's just Quincy and me for 4 hours a week, which I thought would be heavenly but not so much. Quincy screams EVERY time Halle leaves for preschool and the whole time she's gone she just follows me around asking "Where's Halle?"







3 comments:

The Welch's said...

Angie,
She is such a cutie, I think she looks just like your mom too! Can you believe we have kids that are old enough for school? It's crazy!
Maybe sometime we can meet in Aberden and the girls can all play together sometime!

Love ya

Shelli

The MontaƱo’s said...

Ha ha ha ha! What a sweetheart! Those are awesome!

The Bergers said...

OH My angie!! What a cutie! The outfit is too die for!! Wish we lived closer so the girls could play! I have a feeling they would have as much fun together as we did!! lol