Friday, February 19, 2010

Garrett's leavin on a jet plane

So as soon as we get one back we have to send one away again. I am never more grateful the Lord has blessed us with all girls so far than when I have to say goodbye to one of my brothers! Because of the new MTC rule that you have to drop the missionaries off at the curb the girls and I went to Aberdeen the night before to say goodbye, Chan was in charge of mutual that night so he said goodbye on Sunday. Garrett saying goodbye to Whitney and Hailey.
Garrett with the "three little maggots" as he lovingly refers to the girls
Me and G-Dub covering a zit he had on his forehead, yes it's much less apparent with the finger on it. Excuse my tear-stained face.
In true Garrett fashion, I was bawling saying goodbye to him and he was saying "What?" and comforting me and acting all embarassed but really inside loving that I was going to miss him so much. He is such a great kid and SO funny, I know his talents will bring many people to the gospel and his strong testimony will make him a great missionary!

2 comments:

Misti said...

LOVE Garrett! He will be amazing!!! But he will be missed!

Jennie said...

I seriously teared up reading this!!