Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday McKinley

So only one short month ago (I'm still a little behind with the blogging) my oldest turned 5 years old. The day started with her cheer performance in Aberdeen and then back to Blackfoot for a zoo birthday party with 12 of her closest friends. Then to Idaho Falls for a movie and dinner, it was one jam packed and fun day. McKinley brings so much joy to our family, she is a great help to me with her younger sisters and I love jamming out to Hannah Montana with her in the car. She is going to Kindergarten this week and I will really miss spending that time with her but I can't wait for all the experiences that life has in store for her. We love you Kin!



1 comment:

The MontaƱo’s said...

And what a party it was! My kids loved it!! U guys ar the best and Happy birthday McKin!! Can't wait for Kindergarten!! :)