Sunday, November 18, 2007

What Team? Wildcats!

Saturday my mom and I took Whitney and McKinley to Salt Lake to see Disney's "High School Musical, the Ice Tour." After she stopped screaming that she couldn't have a $40.00 t-shirt McKinley had a great time. She was singing, dancing, and clapping and it was a really cute show. We tried to take a picture out front, but couldn't get McKinley to take her eyes off her "High Schoo Musical Yearbook."

McKin just singing along, wearing her $10 plastic hat (it did come with cotton candy)

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time, wish I could have been there. I have no doubt that McKinley had a good time since everytime High School Musical comes on at home she is up dancing and singing...way to go on not giving in on the $40 t-shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture at the top right. What beautiful girls!

Whitney :) said...

That was so much fun! Thanks for taking me. Love whit
P.S. i love the new design!!

Anonymous said...

ditto on the new design, and ditto on the beautiful girls!
Mom
aka...Nanna