Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday G-DUB!



Today is my little brother Garrett's Birthday. Garr- this is a picture McKinley drew of you for your birthday, she also says she wants to get you lots and lots of presents, so we'll try. Garrett is such a wonderful kid who always tries hard to do what's right. He's the more soft spoken of the Wahlen Clan but when he speaks up we can expect to be laughing, he's quite the comedian. He's a great uncle to our girls and a great example to us, especially of non-materialism. It's like pulling teeth to get that kid to spend money or to say something he wants. Happy Birthday Sweet G, Buckwheat, G-Dub, etc. we love you! We'll see you tomorrow night at the Ririe game, hopefully we'll get to party afterwards. We fully expect you to beat your 3-point record this year. For those who don't know - last year Garrett scored EIGHT 3 pointers in one half of a basketball game, yes he's quite the baller!
I think someone must have been playing with my camera since I'm not quite sure where this photo came from.

5 comments:

The Bradshaws-- said...

I love that middle picture of Garrett, that is the real Garrett that nobody knows! What a great and fun brother to have. Love ya G-dub.

Jill said...

Love the picture that McKin drew..she is getting alot better at her picture drawing! I don't think that your picture on my post is bad at all...mine is alot worse and I posted it myself! Love ya GDUB, Happy Birthday!

Wendy said...

I love your new look on your blog! I also love Garrett a lot! Wendy

Anonymous said...

This makes a mother proud....thanks for your support of each other!
Love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Good post.