Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun when the Illharreguy's come to town.

At the end of June my cousin Troy who is really more like a brother (he lived with us when I was little) came to visit with his beautiful wife Marissa and their kids Devin and Emily. We had a great time with them! My dad bought a kids 4-wheeler which my girls love!

We went to Ross Park





Took boat rides and played at the park


Went to Bear World








And attended the annual Aberdeen Daze Festivities







The Grand Marshal of the Aberdeen Daze Parade was none other than Chet Wahlen!





It was a great week, so glad the Illharreguy's could visit, love you guys!

2 comments:

Connie...aka Nana said...

Good Times! Thanks for posting these (except for the one showing my back flab).

Sharee said...

Your family is all looking great! Your girls are getting so big, they are so adorable.