Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Go COUGS!

So since our lives revolve around BYU Football (of course I wouldn't have it any other way) we had to be back to Utah in time for the big game. I was planning to watch the game on TV at my sister Jill's house in Clinton so I could watch the kids there, but my WONDERFUL friend Misti ended up watching them for me at her in-laws in Lehi so I could go to the game. Thanks MIST! I totally owe her, and thanks to the Bruderers for letting the girls come there and helping with them. Even though they are Utes, I think they have a LOT of class, ha ha! The game was so exciting and I was glad I got to go, especially since the right team ended up on top!




5 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

Love you were there! Awesome!! And I L-O-V-E your hair in the family pic! BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! Your new picture is so stinkin cute. You look so pretty in it. Thanks for all your help with Dusty and bringing us dinner! Your a sweetheart!

Sharee said...

It was great to catch up on your blog. I LOVE the new family pictures (Ang, your hair looks amazing. I love the colors) Seeing all the pictures of Disneyland makes me excited for our trip in April. I hope your mom is doing well, she is in my prayers. She is such a wonderful woman, I respect and admire her so much.

Misti said...

GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! I am so glad you were able to go the game and the girls were so adorable!

The Bergers said...

Hello!!! Anytime you want to come to a game just bring the girls over. We would Love love love to watch them! Seriously! I am a stay home mom so i'm always around!