Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Booga!


Today my beautiful little sister turns 24! Here's a few of the things we love about Hailey:
  • She is the ultimate trickster, she's played some good ones in her day. Sunday I played the greatest trick on Chandler, which I later had to confess to him because I couldn't stop laughing about it. The whole time I was thinking how Hailey would be so proud and I couldn't wait to tell her about it.
  • She is a great aunt and loves my girls and they love her! She is always thinking of fun things to do with them, she will be perhaps the world's greatest mom.
  • She has a very strong testimony and is a great example to our family. She is constantly trying to increase her knowledge of the gospel and always tries to do what's right.
  • She is a best friend to me and I know I can always count on her.

We love ya Boog! Hope you have a great day and we can't wait to party with you on Saturday!

3 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey, and uh, excuse me, am I not your best friend? Just kidding, hope you guys have a great party. Why not take everyone over to Starlite for the ward Elder's Quorum party? Sounds pretty good, doesn't it?

Marta said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite nephew's wife. Hope Marc remembers to spoil you rotten today and through the whole weekend.

Makayla Bradshaw said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!! I'm really glad you fell in love with Marcus. Hope to see you soon!