Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of Preschool

Today was McKinley's first day of preschool. I was a little nervous but she was SO excited. We kept talking the whole morning about how she needed to do what her teacher said and that there was no crying or whining at pre-school. She chose her princess storybook to bring for show and tell. When we got there she went right in and didn't seem sad for me to leave at all. Halle was a little sad to see her big sister leave for pre-school. When I told McKinley this she started saying "It's ok Halle, big sister will be right back after she goes to high school." She gets a little confused some times from always hearing her uncles talk about high school.
McKinley is probably the youngest one at the pre-school but she loves it and I'm sure she'll do great. When she got home she ran in yelling "I had so much fun at pre-school!" She made a little lion craft and brought it home in her backpack. She told me that "she did everything the teacher said and didn't whine or cry about it."

Here's hoping the rest of the year goes well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute girls! I sure love my cute nieces!! I'm glad McKin had fun at preschool she is growing up so FAST!
-Aunt Jill