Thursday, July 26, 2007

Congratulations Marcus & Brittney


On Wednesday we made a quick trip to Utah for the reception of my cousin Marcus Baker and his new bride Brittney who were married July 7 in the Newport Beach Temple. They are pretty much the cutest new married couple ever, well since Hailey & Marc. (Sorry the picture is so blurry, my camera is being weird.)


Halle & Hailey at the Reception

McKinley, Whitney, Hailey & Marc on the way down. Again, sorry about the blurriness.

My beautiful cousin Katie, with her daughter Peyton and husband TJ.


All the little cousins, Houston, Porter, Jaxson, & Baylee

It was a great time, thanks to Tanner, Hailey, Marc & Whitney for the fun trip!

1 comment:

Whitney :) said...

That was a way fun trip! Thanx! By the way, I don't know if it's my computer but my blog won't load pics.